- Life and Style
- Ticket Londres -> Paris 24/12
- Return ticket London-Paris-London, 31st Dec - 7th Jan
- Paris -> London 13th Dec ->16th Dec return
Cameron se joint à Sarkozy pour la commémoration du 18 Juin 1940
The General’s call to arms, which he broadcast from the BBC studios on the 18th June 1940, was then beautifully read out by Maxence Istre, a young pupil from the Lycée Charles de Gaulle in London.
Sarkozy thanked the British for authorising de Gaulle to use the BBC studios to broadcast his appeal and to allow the Free French to set up their headquarters on British soil. At that time, the British were the only ones to face the German enemy alone. De Gaulle knew that if the British could hold out long enough, it would not be long before the Americans and the rest of the world would enter the war and Hitler could only lose it.
- Entente Cordiale : Episode 2
- L'influence de la France ...
- François Fillon à la rencont...
- Il y a 70 ans - L'Appel d...
- And the winner is...