latest Reviews and articles
- Food / Wine
- Life and Style
- After school Nannies needed!
- Full time Live out Nanny Job
- Single ticket, London > Brussels, 05/08/2013
- NANNY LOOKING FOR A JOB IN SOUtH WEST LONDON
Autumn/winter 2009 Men's Trends
Why keep on excluding men from fashion news? Modern men are stylish and fashionable and don't pretend not to be anymore. Men fashion has built up a lot and become so interesting. Men are beautiful and now they know it.
Let's have a look on the latest trends!
This trend takes inspiration from the current London rock scene. Taking a lead from bands such as Babyshambles, Man Like Me and CSS, the look fuses 50s rockabilly with underground band styling. Look out for oversized ginghams, checks and flashes of colour worn against bold black and white. T-Shirt prints are inspired by old album artwork such as Helter Skelter and Safe Attitude.
Surprisingly blue-collar style arrives on the catwalks. Posh style is so out!
This new trend is the last derived from the "hype trend".
East Meets West with catwalk collections... Let's be inspired!
Matterials are luxurious: from leather to fur...
Classical Italian Style
Bye Bye Geek Chic, welcome Classic!
Back to classical cuts and noble matters. Let's dress like an Italian dandy and be almost preppy.
- sharp elbows
- tartan trench
- wool sailor's jacket
- ties, ties, ties and ties
- shirt tie
- tile slim
- tile shirt
- pullover with twisted wool
- shoulder straps
- shoes: leather and lace
Colours and matters
- tile print
More articles like this
- London Fashion Week A/W 2008 ...
- Fashion Trends Autumn/Winter 2...
- Autumn-Winter 2008-2009 Fashio...
- Fashion: Autumn/ Winter 2010
- Crisis Shopping